Our School Vision
Our School Vision
At St Bridget’s we are strong and courageous. We believe that individuals must stand up for the values expressed in the Gospels (freedom, love, justice, integrity, and forgiveness), in spite of fear, failure, and retribution. St Bridget’s Catholic School is a community in which faith; culture, doctrine, and life are brought into harmony. St Bridget’s is a Christian environment of caring concern, where love and a sense of belonging are fostered for every individual. The Parish Priest, staff, parents, and children work cooperatively to create a community in which the Gospel values of freedom, love, justice, integrity, and forgiveness are lived.
We strive to be:
- A community of learners where students, teachers, and parents are all teaching and learning
- A school where students and adults are encouraged to take risks, and safety nets protect those who do so
- A school community that respect differences, what is important about people and schools and what is different, not what is the same
- A school, which encourages everyone to philosophise, and ask ‘Why things are the way they are?’
- A school where humour is strongly encouraged
- A community of leaders where everyone has the opportunity to be a leader in some way and at some time
A Community Resource by St Bridget's, Greythorn
One of the foundations of strong communities with healthy people (both mind and body) is access to education.
This free and growing resource is our way of sharing positive and inspiring messages that we feel will have a direct and positive impact on our community.
Something in here for all ages
A Word From Our Parents
St Bridget's is a beautiful school community. Our children love everything about what is on offer here. The teachers are amazing. The learning on offer is the best in the area. We looked at a lot of schools and chose St Bridget's above them all. We love it here.
The best way to start learning about us. We have professionally produced dozens of videos showcasing our amazing school
Book a School Tour
The best way to meet us! We can show you around our beautiful school and answer any specific questions you have.
UpSchool is a free and growing resource and our way of sharing positive and inspiring messages with our community.
Website design, graphic, videos & photography by Digital Schools | www.digitalschools.com.au | Copyright Digital Schools. All Rights Reserved